Friday, January 22, 2010

New Wordart!!

First of all I must tell you all about a surprise party I am planning for this weekend. I was telling my daughter about 1 1/2 weeks ago that I had thought about having a surprise getogther for my honey--but there was just no way I could do it without him figuring it out. So she talked me into doing it along with my DIL. They said that they would do all the cooking and getting the hall ready. So now I only had 1 1/2 weeks to pull this all together. Last weekend I bought all the food and distributed it all to my daughters and DIL's . I rented the hall-and started inviting people! We are up to 36 yes's ! So now I went from not having a party to having one with 36 guests!! So now the girls are cooking up a storm and I'm sneaking out to get decorations, beer and soda--along with some party balloons and preparing to have an awesome PARTY!!! Wish me luck at keeping it all a big surprise right up till he walks in the door!! I LOVE surprises!! Now time for some shout-outs!!


Well I have been busy trying to finish up a few projects so I can get them posted for everyone. First off, I would love to show you some new wordart from Jazzy (wordstodelight) called "What Love is" which you can find exclusively at digi scrap obsession. With Valentines Day just around the corner this is the perfect wordart set for those special pages!!!Here are some pages I made using the new set. The first page I used all Kimb's designs CU thingies and I made the paper. I used a photo from aimee09 off photobucket as well.


This next page I used a new kit by Loucee Creations which you can also find at DSO. I love this kit and Loucee does some awesome work!!!


Right now both Jazzy's wordart and Loucee's kit are on sale for a bargain prices!!!! Get over to DSO now and pick them up.:)

That's it for today. Take care and have fun!

Paula

0 comments: