Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy to Announce New Blogger!

Wooohoooo! I'd like to congratulate a fellow CT member and scrapper Melanie (O2BNGdHope) who has started her own blog!!! I was soooo surprised to find her blog today and I am soooo excited for her. Melanie I love your blog and I can't wait to see what you start designing. You see Melanie dreams of becoming a digital designer and we all get to see her realize her dreams. If you have had the priviledge to see her LO's you can see she has a real talent for digital scrapbooking--so I know any designs she comes up with are going to be equally gorgeous and amazing!!! I am so happy for you Melanie. I have added you to my favorite blogs and will be visiting you often. You can check Melanie's LO's in several different galleries, but I will point you to her SBM gallery here.

This is a day full of surprises and good things. I have received another blog award!!
This is from my dear friend and awesome designer Michelle McCoy at craftscraps. Thank you so much Michelle for this beautiful award. I love it! Now I need to pass the award on. This is the hard part, because there are so many I can give this to. But I can only pick a few-so here are my choices for the award:

Carol (Crops2Dawn)
Jazzy (words to delite)
Kim Broedelet

Now it's time to show you my latest LO. I used a kit from WaterLO Project called "on the Autumn Meadow" and I used Jazzy's Halloween titles and wordart which can be found exclusively at DSO. My neighbor's daughter was dressed like groooovy from the 60's. She was soooooo cute I just had to scrap it. Sure hope she likes it.
Well that's it for today. Until next time take care and have fun.


4 comments:

Kim B said...

AWWW Paula- you are such a hun you know that- thanks soo so much for this AWESOME award!
LOVE your LO- and aren't Jazzy's title's tooo coool!

Sending early morning hugs this side-lol
MWAH

ps. Hope all is going well gf- been thinking of you ;-)

Melanie said...

Awww.....thanks, Paula! I'm glad you're going to "come along for the ride". LOL! I didn't know anyone out there was reading, I thought I was just talking to myself! Love that layout! She looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paula your the bestest and have a heart of gold..love you lots..the new Layout is soo cute..just love it..

Crops said...

Holy crap!!!! What a morning! 2 Wonderful surprises! Mel starting a blog...how cool is that! And me gettin an award....ohhhh Thanks so much!!!! My first award on my blog...I'm sooooooo excited...lol Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!